There’s nothing quite like the feeling of taking a delicious and nutritious dinner out of the oven knowing it has been prepared at home with fresh, vitamin-packed ingredients. Try out a humble one pan dinner and you’ll feel even better knowing there’s minimum preparation involved for maximum results.
Take the stress out of mealtimes with these five easy and nutritious one pan dinners.
- Pork And Apple Traybake With Cider. We love the mellow, sweet flavor of roasted apple slices with the tender pork in this recipe. It’s a new take on the classic pairing of pork and apple sauce. Pour in a glug of apple cider for good measure!
- Roast Cod And Vegetable Traybake. If you think of fish as a fussy meal to prepare then this bake will prove you wrong! Simply place cod fillets on top of roasted veg and cook in the oven for 7-8 minutes. This recipe uses olives lemon and basil to flavor peppers and potatoes, a real sunny combination!
- Parmesan Chicken with Caesar Roasted Romaine. Never tried roasted salad greens before? Make this recipe with romaine lettuce roasted with anchovy and garlic and thank us later!
- Wasabi Salmon with Bok Choy, Green Cabbage, and Shiitakes. Pair succulent salmon and crunchy greens with the punchy flavors of garlic and ginger. Then just let the oven do the rest of the work! If you’re serving with wasabi mayonnaise just be careful of portion control.
- Lemon-Herb Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables. Take this recipe as the blueprint for one pan bakes and adapt it to whatever you have in the kitchen. Whatever vegetables you use the final touch of lemon, parsley, chive and dill will make them taste awesome!
Try out one of these one pan recipes and let us know in the comments what you do with all the time you save on washing up!