Is fish and chips your favorite junk food? Do you dream about McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish while trying to eat healthy? All joking aside, this recipe is perfect for anyone craving some breaded fish. Or if you just have a big bag of chia seeds in the pantry you want to use! Add a delicious crunch to your heart healthy salmon. This recipe is super simple to pull off, Just pair it with some veggies (we did a cucumber salad) and an apple and you have a complete GetLean Challenge meal!
The below ingredients are for one serving. Multiply by the number of people you are cooking for!
3 oz. salmon filet
1.5 Tbsp chia seeds (or any seed you like, poppy seeds are also delicious)
1 tsp lemon juice
1.5 tsp sesame seed oil
salt to taste
- Clean your salmon and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Mix the lemon juice and chia seeds in a shallow bowl.
- Coat your salmon in the lemon chia mixture.
- Heat the sesame seed oil (or another high temp. oil) in a saute pan.
- Add your salmon to the pan. Saute on each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add salt to taste.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Tell us what you think in the comments!