Breakfast often falls into a regular routine, which makes preparation easy and quick. But sometimes it’s nice to change it up! This Yogurt Parfait recipe is just the right amount of decadent. Take a few more minutes this Sunday morning to treat yourself!
- Spoon your Greek yogurt into a bowl.
- Add the blueberries and raspberries.
- Heat the strawberry jam for 20 seconds or until warm and liquid. Pour over your parfait.
- Sprinkle the almonds and cinnamon on the top of your concoction.
- Tada! You now have a delicious breakfast parfait. Enjoy!
Like this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comments!