Are you thinking about participating in the upcoming GetLean Challenge but don’t know where to start? Maybe you aren’t sure you will get results. To give you a firsthand perspective, last challenge we followed the journey of one of our participants, Carmen! Below is Carmen’s GetLean Challenge experience in a series of blog posts, which also include a variety of delicious recipes and nutrition tips to help you along the way.
- The Beginning. Learn about Carmen and what brought her to Empowered Fitness for the GetLean Challenge.
- First Day Down. Read about how the first day felt and get the recipe for the delicious Blueberry Bonanza Smoothie!
- Stopping The Snacking. Everyone has the craving to munch once and awhile. This post gives you some great tips for how to resist the snacking urge!
- Spice Up Your Life. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. Check out our recommendations for five delectable spices that will make any meal more exciting.
- Muffins For All. Did someone say muffins? Eating healthy doesn’t mean depriving yourself of any fun foods! It’s all about moderation and balance. Our Carrot Cake Muffin recipe is both delicious and nutritious.
- Autumn Baked Apple Bowl. As the challenge progresses, Carmen notices her taste buds acclimate to less sugar. This recipe is bursting with flavor and tastes naturally sweet with apples, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
- The Finish Line. Learn about Carmen’s success during the GetLean Challenge and how she feels going forward!